Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hi!
     It's been a while since I've posted anything, but I'm getting back into the swing of it. I've been hard at work getting Book II ready for publication.
     The Justice of Revenge, Book II of The King's Chain series, is now available on Amazon. The Kindle version will be available soon.
     This installment continues the story of the Alemanni, Berand, and his friends and enemies. There are successes and failures, births and deaths, victories and terrible defeats.
     I hope you read it, and if you do, I hope you come back here and post a comment. You can also contact me by email: thekingschain@gmail.com.
     In the coming weeks, I'll post more info about the Alemanni, the Romans, and their respective societies.
    Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment